Monday, October 09, 2006

Letters and Packages

 I've had a bunch of you asking about sending me mail.  Unfortunately, you can't send anything to me here because I don't have a mailing address.  I don't even have a mailbox so, if by some strange circumstance the letter/package you sent actually made it to my address, there would be nowhere to put it.  I'll have to have people bring stuff in to me.

 I have a friend coming to visit mid-November and she has offered to bring stuff to me.  If you would like to send me something, email me and I'll send you her address.  She's living in Switzerland right now, so keep in mind that you'll have to mail it there.  If you don't have my email for some reason, just leave a comment on the blog and I'll get it to you.

Oh, here's a mini wish list:
  • just a letter from you would be wonderful!  pictures are great too!
  • coffee ground for a french press.  They only have instant coffee here and let's be honest--it's not very good!
  • The Interior Castle of the Soul, by St. Theresa of Avila
  • mix CD's with music that reminds me of you
  • York Bites
  • some Colorado snow ;)
  • a neat keychain for my housekeys--the ones that I lost yesterday.  Oops!
Thanks for your help!  Have a happy day!!!

No comments: