Sunday, November 19, 2006

More stories

Kristen left today (boo hoo!). Our time was wonderful and I saw more of my country and city than I've seen combined in the last 3 months. Here are some of the high lights!

Our first night together on the Nile River. Isn't she great???

Here we are at sunrise on Mt. Sinai.

We walked down the 3750 steps of repentance a monk built to the top of the mountain as a form of repentance.

Then we spent a few days on the Red Sea coast relaxing, catching up on life, and snorkeling.





You can't come here without visiting the Pyramids of course!

Here we are in Hussein Mosque: where Mohammad's granson is buried.

Last night, we ended up going to a concert of two of the country's most popular musicians. It was wild!!!

As these pictures show, I'm a heck of a tour guide. There's an open invite for anyone who wants to come...though I've made a rule that if you're a girl with blond hair, you have to bring a boy along.

4 comments:

Lesli said...

This may be a silly question- but why does everything say Sarah/Eve on it? Is that your pseudo-name or something and I just don't know about it? I know it is not your middle name! :) Are you sharing this blog with someone who has yet to comment, whose name is Eve? I am confused.

Lesli/Lesli :)

Sarah/Eve said...

Great question Lesli/Lesli! Actually, I go by Eve and not Sarah here with most of the foreigners. This is actually a super long story, but that is why everything says Sarah/Eve. Happy reading!

Alissa said...

I think that super long story might make a good blog entry? I'm intrigued...

Joyous said...

Hey girl! I can't believe how long your hair is getting! It looks great! Also, the scarf looks great too! hehehe! Love you...