Monday, January 15, 2007

It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day...

In the last 36 hours:



  • a letter with my bank account number, name, address, drivers license number, and social security number are in the hands of a mean person who stole a friend's briefcase in Atlanta
  • my computer melted down and I have no internet (I'm presently using my roommates computer)
  • i tried to bake a quiche and it overflowed, not onto the oven floor, but directly into one of the three dime-sized holes that leads to the inside of my oven and is completely inaccessable
  • our washing machine broke for the 3rd time in 2 weeks which means Saad (a very creepy man) has to come over again

On a lighter note:

  • I made a quiche!
  • my roommates are really great...even though we're not the coolest cats on the block

No comments: