Monday, June 25, 2007

Feeling a little crazy...

...because of how much I love it here! I just returned from my 2 week vacation to Boulder, and I suprised myself at how good it feels to be "home." (Is it really home?)

Let me tell you what I returned to, and you can decide if I'm crazy or not:
1. On the plane ride, Newsweek magazine informed me that my city has the worst air quality in the world.
2. I spent the taxi ride from the airport trying to convince the taxi driver why I didn't feel like marrying him and trying to avoid telling him I live with a single foreign girls.
3. My room temp right now (at 8:51pm) is a mere 90.6 degrees.
4. There are cats fighting outside my apartment.
5. It smells like...well...hot city.

And yet, I can't help but smile and say outloud how much I love it here!!!!

Am I crazy, or what?

Pics from fun vacation coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Sarah :)
It was a pleasure to see you on your visit here!
~christa