Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Heart Colorado

Well, lucky for you, I'm suffering from jet lag. It's 3:37am, and having nothing else to do, I decided to post pics from my spectacular trip to lovely Colorado.

Let's begin with how amazing Colorado is!!!!


This is one of my favorite places in all of Boulder...it's secret though.


The lovely bride, who's wedding I promised I would be in.  I've never met someone so deserving of someone to love her the way Brady does.  I'm so excited for them!


The Fowlers, who's wedding I missed this past Feb.  I want to be like Kelly when I grow up and Jeremy and I get to speak Arabic!


Another wedding I got to attend with a bunch of high school friends.  Julie and I rocked the dance floor.


Meet the new Kaylee Bell Manning.  (The precious daughter of Jereriah and Lisa, who were the first of my friends to have a honeymoon baby!)


And I got to see my cool lil bro, Steakhouse, in the CD release show of Whiskey Blanket.  He rocks my face off.


This is my cool friend Jon who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years because he was busy adventuring around South America.  We played Spanish scrabble, minus the spanish.


Some of the most amazing friends in the world!  I wish I would have had more time with them!


Julie always helps me to be silly!


And James does a great job tolerating Julie's and my sensless talk...for hours and hours.


Meet Hulk: the worlds longest-living fish.  He's over 2 1/2 years old at this point.  Jereriah and Lisa have taken good care of him since I left him in their care.


And finally, some shout-outs to fun people I saw, but didn't get pics with, so I had to use old ones.

My Grizzly Rose crew...and so much more!  Lauren-my-heart, Jeff my southern boy with a cool truck, and Niles my Starbuck's lover who introduced me to Luciles.


Joseph taught me how to play Shuffleboard and made a few too many references to belly dancing, I randomly ran into Boston but hardly recognized him!  Ummm, I don't remember the last time I saw Puck.


Who knew Amy, my "study" partner would become such a great friend!  I could spend hours upon hours with her!


Forrest and Janelle never cease to inspire my heart.


I think I've almost spent more time in Joy's bed than my own.  She hooked me up with a sweet light-up frisbee.  


JoDee always suprises me with her crazy stories and the places she visits.  This time, she taught me how not to get eaten by a Grizzly bear in Alaska.


Emily made me laugh so hard, I cried and almost drove off the road.  She also made me sing Shania Twain karaoke...but I still love her.  Sadly, Jonathan lives in Georgia, so I only got to talk to him on the phone.


And there you have it!  It was a fun-packed 2 1/2 weeks.  I can hardly wait to return and see everyone again!  





 























2 comments:

Liana said...

you are amazing to come home...i don't know if i'll ever stop telling you that. it meant the world to me.

Joyous said...

beautiful...i miss you so much already!!! can we set up a time this weekend to talk...so i can buy my ticket with you on the phone????

DESERT HERE I COME!!!