Sunday, July 01, 2007

Eye Candy

I've lost track of all the t-shirts, purses, posters, bumper stickers, etc. that have made me take a "double-take" in suprise as to what it really says. What is amusing, is that the people make it clear they don't know what actually is written on the shirt, nor do the know English. Here are my highlights of today:
  • A boy around the age of 8 or 9 wearing a shirt that says, "Just Do Me" with a Nike swoosh at the bottom
  • A grown man sporting a fanny pack that had the word "Princess" written across the front
And my all time favorite so far:
  • A girl wearing jeans, that (I'm assuming the were intending to write "party") said "Farty" across the rear.
Maybe the producers of these items know what they're doing and find humor in deceiving the patrons. Who knows? Nevertheless, it always puts a smile on my face!

4 comments:

lesli said...

HYSTERICAL. Made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing...

the Beckster said...

And I thought that only happened in Japan! :)

Joyous said...

I nearly peed my pants reading this entry! That is soooo funny!!!

You're so great!

Liana said...

so funny. thanks for making me laugh.