Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ma Salaam Ya Masr

Well, I've made it back to the states. It's almost sad looking out the window and seeing mountains and fall leaves rather than buildings and desert. I find myself wanting to speak to people in Arabic and am disappointed when they don't respond. And I surely shed some tears watching Cairo disappear from the plane.

But, the sweetness far outweighs the bitterness. I have left Cairo to step into God's next big dream for me--marrying the most amazing man I've ever met. I've never been more excited for anything in my life, and know this will be the most exciting and best adventure I could ever have. For this, I have no words to describe how thrilled I am.

More to come soon. I promise!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Sarah,

I am so excited for this next step in life for you! If you need a good place to honeymoon, Cape Town is beautiful! Africa misses you already!

Love,
A

heather :) said...

Exciting to follow your adventures...I hope you keep posting! And yes, I'll call soon about our upcoming Egyptian adventure!

the Beckster said...

WAHOO!! So thrilled for this next big adventure for you!

Liana said...

call me!