Thursday, November 29, 2007

All's Quiet on the Southern Front

Well, it turns out the U.S. does have some amusing aspects to it...or at least things that make me laugh. Here are a couple of the funny things I've run across.

1. On Halloween the neighborhood kids decorated pumpkins and left them on the corner for us to admire. My favorite was the pumpkin that had both Tyrese's name and phone number written across it in black marker. And that was that.

2. Driving through Wisconsin a couple of days ago, we pulled up behind a car who's trunk wasn't closed all the way. On closer inspection we watched the trunk bouncing up and down on the neck of a deer head that was sticking out of it. I'm assuming the rest of the deer was inside the trunk.

Well, that's about it for now. All's quiet in my world...too quiet actually. I'm quite bored. I'll try to find ways to amuse myself outside of trying to enjoy chai even though Starbucks discontinued cinnamon syrup. A good book would be nice, but all of my things are still in boxes and we have yet to find the library. Oh life...

No comments: