Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Honeymoon Pics

Jonathan and I went to Mazatlan, Mexico for an amazing 7 day honeymoon.

Here's what we did everyday:
Morning-hung out at the beach
Lunch-hung out at the pool
Late afternoon-watched a movie in our room
Evening-dinner

So yeah, we were really busy.

Our wedding night we stayed at a hotel on the way to the airport, and some amazing friends of mine suprised us with a beautifully decorated room!



Here's the view from our time share room.

What we did with most of our time. (Isn't he a total dreamboat in those aviators?)


We also watched this amazing sunset one day, but my blog won't upload anymore pics, so you're outta luck.

It was great! I totally dig marriage!!!

1 comment:

LB said...

YEAH!!! Isn't marriage awesome! It's like hanging with your bestest buddie 24/7! I love it! Welcome to the club! I am so happy for you! Congratulations to you both!
-LB