Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Colorado


Jonathan and I had the joy of spending Christmas in Colorado with my family. Everyone was there for the first time in years! Our niece Domini stole the show with her smiles and giggles. We also had the chance to (briefly) see most of our friends which was wonderful. Here are some pics!The view from my parent's house. I'll never get tired of looking at the mountains!

We spent most of our time playing games and drinking coffee.

Samantha gave us a knitting lesson. In my opinion, it's harder than crochet.



We got to spend some time with our friends Ben and Alicia who live in S. Africa. It was so refreshing and encouraging!


I had a blast catching up with my Bible study 1st Pres. Jonathan stayed home for this gathering!


We spent New Years Eve in Breckenridge at the Friedery's amazing cabin.

And of course we saw lots more people, but I'm not good at remembering to take pictures. It was wonderful to see all of you!!!


No comments: