Friday, April 16, 2010

22 Weeks

I'm not the best at taking week-by-week pictures, but here I am at 22 weeks. (For those of you who do time in months, I'm at 5 1/2 months. Woah! Time goes by so fast!)

My second trimester has been much easier on me than my first. Of course there are the usual aches, pains, and constant hunger but I can't help but be thankful. God is good.

We've painted Aurora's room, I've bought a lot of great fabric that I have no idea what to do with, and got a great rocking chair off of Craigslist. We're good to go!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

And I got to feel the baby kick for the first time two days ago!!!

JEN said...

you are a beautiful woman sarah, and look even more beautiful pregnant. so happy to walk thru this journey with you!

YAY for kicks!!!!!!!! GOD is amazing!