Here's a list of projects I'm the most excited about (in no particular order):
- simple and easy nursing cover. I'm also planning just to use my baby wrap as a cover as well.
- rocking chair cushion. I really don't need a tutorial for this, but it couldn't hurt.
- Baby Booties. How adorable are these???
- Yellow crib. I'm the most excited about this one. It may turn out to be more Jonathan's project than mine though if I'm lucky!
- You can't have a great yellow crib without the perfect set of bedsheets!
- We're all about handmade toys, beginning with these great nesting cubes. Hand sewing isn't my favorite, but I guess I can swing it for such a great project.
- You might recognize this from a previous project, but I couldn't get enough for this bird mobile, so I had to make a new one to match Aurora's room. Jonathan and I collected new sticks for it last night, so I'm going to put him to work balancing the birds tonight.
- Presently, I'm in the middle of making what feels like 1000 of these burp cloths based loosely off of this tutorial from one of my favorite crafty blogs.