Tuesday, June 01, 2010

29 Weeks

It's hard to believe I have 2 1/2 more months of a growing belly! I've been feeling surprisingly good for my 3rd trimester. Apart from daily cramps, occasional kicks to the bladder, and what feels like hundreds of bathroom trips a day, life is pretty easy. It's getting a lot harder to move around though. I think I've always taken bending down to pick something up or leaning forward for granted.

Jonathan and I had a great weekend. I worked at the coffee shop all day Saturday, but he came to work with me, and did some reading. Saturday night, he surprised me by buying me a dress I had commented on in passing when I saw his sister wearing it a few weeks before. (It was his first clothing purchase for me and definitely a success!) Then, we used a gift card and went to Cheesecake Factory, which we love. Sunday, we went to church and spent the afternoon at a Pascual get-together delighting in our 5 day old nephew, Alex. Yesterday, we relaxed all morning and painted Aurora's crib yellow. I can't wait to put it all together and finally post pictures of her room.

We were dog sitting and took Charlie to the river to play for awhile, while we enjoyed the beauty of where we live.




I also cashed in on a coupon for a free hair color and cut from a super nice salon on Friday. I was ready for something dramatic, so she chopped my hair. I'm still figuring out how to make it work, but I love it. It's very Molly Ringwald circa 1985.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! You look AMAZING! Can't wait to see you!

Joyous said...

I can't believe I've never noticed...you and Molly have the same beautiful smile!

Miss you lots darling!

Lesli said...

I love your hair! Very cute!