Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Maternity Silhouettes

We're not really the maternity photo shoot kind of people. They're really beautiful, but when I look at others', I either feel like I'm gazing into a moment that is WAY too intimate for me to see, or that they just look awkward. Pregnancy is really beautiful, but it can be hard to capture.

Anyway, instead of doing an actual photo shoot, we went for an alternate route of documenting my big belly.
All we did was drop trow (in the privacy of our own home, by ourselves) and take some pictures of our profiles. We printed the picture, traced it, cut it out, and stuck it in a frame with some decorated paper. Easy and super fun!

Important Note: If you decide to do this, make sure to delete the pictures from your computer prior to letting your [male] friends use it. Say hello to my new most embarrassing moment. It's still a bit too fresh to give anymore details...

No comments: