Thursday, August 05, 2010

Keeping Busy

I accidentally stumbled across not 1, not 2, but 3 projects I want to complete before Aurora's arrival. I guess I'd better get busy!

1. The Perfect Fit Baby Hat (though definitely not in the yarn shown. This will, however, require me to pick up my knitting needles again for the first time since Turkey. (Do you know how if someone gets food poisoning from a certain food they can never eat it again? I was afraid that would happen with me and knitting because most of my first trimester was spent either throwing up or knitting. Thankfully the memories are far enough behind me that I can get to work.)

2. Pillowcase Dress. I think I'm going to make it out of some jersey material (unless I find a great remnant at Hobby Lobby today) and I have a fun idea of something I'm going to freezer stencil on the front.

3. I was inspired by these monthly photos of a blogger's baby. I want to come up with my own creative way of documenting the month of the pictures though, so the jury is still out for this project.

1 comment:

Anne M said...

I just found your blog and love following your life and projects. You're a multitalented lady. Can't wait to see Aurora in your gorgeous dresses and hats.