Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two Months

Here are Rory's 2 month pictures. She's definitely growing! The doctor says she's in the 90th% for both length and weight. The girl likes to eat!

1 week 1 month

She's a blast right now! We love her grins and coos. And we really love it when she sleeps through the night, which is rare, but has happened!

I went back to work 3 weeks ago. The transition has been better than expected. I LOVE my job and am so thankful to be back, but I definitely feel torn and like my mind is always in two places. Her daycare is great though and it's about as perfect as it could be. I definitely appreciate Rory more on the days that I don't get to spend all of my time with her as well.

Needless to say, I've been busier than usual though, so I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging through this next season. I have continued to sew a lot though. Later this week, I'll post pictures of all the fun things I've made over the past 2 months!

No comments: