Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cloth Diaper Pants

One thing we've run across with Rory wearing cloth diapers, is that regular pants don't fit her.  She's wearing 6-9 month pants so they can fit over her big bum.  It' a bummer (ha, get it?) because she can't fit into little baby jeans, and babies in little baby jeans are adorable!

Anyway, I found this pattern for "Big Butt Baby Pants" on Made by Rae, and decided to go for it.  Yes, I had to pay for the pattern, but I've already made 3 pairs of pants and I'm sure will make plenty more throughout her first 2 years.

Here's the first pair...made from some cute vintage fabric given to me.




 The second pair is also made out of some great vintage fabric given to me.  I made an identical pair for Rory's cousin Jasmine so they can look like twins. I have a feeling that is going to happen a lot throughout their lives.

Sorry about the picture quality.  Pictures before 7am don't always work out very well.



No comments: