Monday, November 01, 2010

More with Less Monday

Well, it's time to wrap up the month of October...and it wasn't a great More with Less month.  We (really I) ate out a lot.  Our morning schedule makes it super hard to also have time to pack a lunch on the days I work.  Jonathan leaves a little after 6am, so it's up to me to get up, get ready, get Rory's stuff ready, get Rory up (if she's not already), feed her, pump a bottle, and then head to work by 7:30.  Yes, I know I could do it the night before, but I don't do anything after the sun sets. I'm a morning person.  But, I'm getting better.  I took my lunch 2 out of 3 days this week, so that's a bonus.  And...I left oatmeal and coffee at the office if I don't get a chance for breakfast or coffee at home.

Anyway, here's the final rundown:
Food: $300
    Groceries:$195
    Eating Out: $105 (embarrassing!!!!!)
Shopping: $59
    Recycled/Thrifted: $32  (Most of it was getting Rory warm pants and jackets for the winter, plus $1 pair of shoes for me)
    Moment of weakness for some cute boots: $27

No comments: