Here's my list of 11 things I'm going to do in 2011:
1. Floss daily.
2. Nurse Rory for a year. Never buy formula. (Controversial, I know. Of course I like the antibodies, but it's mostly because I'm cheap. Plus, if I wean her, I'll actually have to work at losing weight. Win, win, win.)
3. Participate in Project ReStyle. I won't do 52 weeks of it, but I'll definitely do some.
4. Get pregnant with #2.
5. Buy a house.
6. Help plant Resonate.
7. Get a [super] short haircut.
8. Continue only buying recycled clothing or new things for less than $5.
9. Start playing the piano again.
10. Memorize John 14-17.
11. Surprise Jonathan with something sweet at least once a week.
What do you think? Doable???