Happy New Year! So there's nothing special about today except for the date, right? But I guess I agree with it being a great excuse for some personal goals for the upcoming year. So here are my own 11 new year's resolutions for 2011:
1. Read Scripture every day.
2. Memorize 5 books of the Bible: 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Philippians, Colossians.
3. Run at least one road race.
4. Surprise Sarah with something sweet at least once a week.
5. Start another coffee shop.
6. Start speaking to Rory in Spanish.
7. Pray with Sarah every night before going to sleep.
8. Call Dad in Afghanistan every other week.
9. Journal somewhat regularly.
10. Go on a family walk once a week.
11. Drive more safely (come to complete stops, go no more than 10 mph over speed limit, always check blind spots).