Friday, February 04, 2011

Egypt

Egypt has been on my mind a lot recently.  So, instead of making a long commentary on what is happening and what I think should happen, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures and Egyptian blog posts.

What do spiders taste like? Find out here.
How Egyptians like their coffee here. (P.S. The coffee was compliments of Jonathan when he was trying to win my heart.)
In case you're wondering what people do with their old cassette tapes, find out here!
What's for dinner?
Find out about becoming momma to the ugliest cat ever here.
Egypt doesn't have yellow pages or 911.
Check out things that never crossed my mind until I moved to Egypt here.
I can't believe I actually survived all those times of getting lost in Cairo!
What it's like to fall in love in Egypt.
How I got wrangled into performing in an Egyptian wedding at the biggest church in Cairo.
There is no where in the world like Egypt.  And I'm pretty sure it has my heart.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sarah,
We have talked about you & Egypt as it has been in the news and on our hearts. Thanks for sharing these post from your past. My favorite is the story of you falling in love with "my little brown son!"
A belated Happy Birthday to Jonathan, and love to all in the Pascual house.

Mamanobles

Jackleen said...

I love the picture of Amir. He was kind of ugly wasn't he? :oD