Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Project Restyle: Project 1

So, remember how I said I was going to participate in that great thing called Project Restyle where you restyle something different every week?  Yeah, this is my first one.

But, it's pretty cool.  I started out with a set of $1 thrifted napkins, added a little remnant fabric, and ended up with this:

Can you guess which skyline it is?


 Extra points to the first person who knows where the quote is from.  (It's one of my favs!)  And extra extra points to Jonathan for doing the hand sewing...as usual.
And, I bet you couldn't even tell the pillow isn't even sewn closed on the bottom.  It's amazing how long I'll procrastinate 30 second projects!

3 comments:

Hanako said...

So clever...I wish I could be that creative!

Lesli said...

wow- really cool! Great job. I don't know the skyline or the quote, but I think you did a great job! :)
Lesli

Lauren said...

I am going to guess Atlanta. Because that pharse is used in the song "Oh, Atlanta" which Alison Krause sings.

:)