Okay, so I've got this new fun idea that I stole from facebook where I'm going to post a picture every day relating to the category given to me. (Does this make up for my lack of posts over the last month?)
A Picture Of Yourself With 10 Facts:
2. I love change and unpredictability. Unless it's a movie. I'll enjoy the movie more if I know what happens at the end. It's the same with books. I made friends tell me how the Twilight series ends before I got into the books.
3. I'm married to the most amazing guy in the world. I can count on one hand the times I've been mad at him...and that's pretty awesome.
4. We also have a really great kid. She looks absolutely nothing like me which is kind of fun because people say lots of strange things to me like, "Is her daddy dark?" or "Your baby has a great tan." or "Is she Chinese?" Sometimes people fish for explanations, but I don't give them answers in hopes that they'll say something strange.
5. I don't recycle, but I do use cloth diapers and make my own laundry detergent and deodorant.
6. We decided last week that we don't want to raise our kids in America. We also think it would be great to adopt an African baby.
7. I hate following rules. I follow them if I have to (i.e. my job), but will even break rules I make for myself because I hate rules that much. I haven't figured out how to trick myself into following my own rules yet.
8. I have spoken or can presently speak (some) Spanish, English, Arabic, and American Sign Language. (Notice I didn't say Turkish. I don't even think I could count to 10 when we left. Jonathan was my translator which is totally weak sauce.)
9. I have one of the most rewarding jobs ever. And, I absolutely adore all the people I work with.
10. I really hope that every single thing I do is based on love for God and love for others. It's not always, but I always want to move in that direction. Jonathan is a great help at that because he's so full of love and grace.