Sunday, May 01, 2011

30 Days of Pictures: Day 18

A Picture of Your Biggest Insecurity:  My Big Mouth

No, not that my face often looks like claymation when I smile.  It's that I say a lot of gutsy stuff.  And I don't always say it as nicely as I'd like to.  I'm also afraid my lifestyle isn't going to match the opinions I verbalize.  It's tough, but I'm really trying.

Jonathan told me a few days ago that whenever I feel vulnerable or become insecure, I do the classic psychological thing and cross my arms in front of me.  So, if you see me doing that, you can bet that whatever I'm doing is another insecurity of mine too.

But you know what? It's taken like 9 weeks, but I really do love my haircut.

And...I feel totally vain for posting pictures of me online like this.  But I'm gonna do it anyway.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! Beautiful!

Jes said...

Your hair looks great! I just got my hair cut and still hate it most of the time. Oh well :P