Monday, May 02, 2011

30 Days of Pictures: Day 19

A Picture of You When You Were Little
How awesome is this?  My awesome mom made matching dresses for my dolls and me.  I'm SO doing this for Rory!

Hmmm...that haircut looks very similar to the one I have now.  Speaking of little kid style, when I was at my favorite thrift store earlier this week I picked out this adorable dress and was totally excited to get it for $1, but was afraid it was too big for me since it was a size 14.  When I went to try it on, it was super small.  Then it hit me that it was a girls 14.  It's kind of embarrassing that I want to wear the same clothes as little girls.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Since our lives are amazingly the same in SO many different ways, it shouldn't surprise me that we both had the SAME cabbage patch doll! Although I braided mine's hair into dreadlocks around the 5th grade, and they are still like that to this day...haha. :)cute pic.