Here are the recent Rory-isms:
- She regularly takes one step, but then sits down and crawls
- She can sign "more" and calls everything "dada"
- She usually goes down for naps and sleeping without even crying
- She loves being read to
- She uses her pacifier as a manipulation tool: throwing it out of her crib and then crying for mom and dad when she wakes up from a nap, throwing it at dad if he's asleep and she wants him to wake up, and throwing it over the gate into the kitchen so we let her in.
- She definitely has some stranger anxiety. It takes 15-20 minutes for her to warm up to a new environment and even then, she doesn't like people other than her parents to hold her. She's happiest at home with mommy and daddy.
And finally, we made ourselves a little slideshow chronicling the past 12 months of joy she's given us. Have a look!
Thanks for the best year yet, sweet girl!