Saturday, September 24, 2011

More Outfits

Here are some baby outfits I've made in the last...I don't know...year and a half.


 

I obviously didn't take this picture. It's so awesome because Blume Photography took it.  Poke around their website, and you'll probably see some pictures you recognize!  Since they're full time photographers, I figured the camera assistant onesie outfit would be perfect.  The camera was attached through my new favorite method: Heat 'n Bond. I also attached the skirt. 

I think the rest were for little Asher Fitz.  The frog with the crown is meant to go with a pair of froggy pants I made him...that I didn't take a picture of.  Jonathan made a couple of them too.  Can you guess which ones?





4 comments:

Emgy said...

Those are SO cute!! You really should make some more and sell them.

olivia kim said...

those are some very cute clothing and great pics. i really like them. ^^

Jessica Fitzgerald said...

I love the onesies!My son has worn all of them a lot!

muggasegl said...

very nice really. great shirts and pics, u should be make more of them.
it´s nicer than some products big lables...