Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To My Valentines

To my Habibi:
You are the most amazing man I know. You love me fully, you make me laugh daily, you smooth out my rough edges. And even after 4 1/2 years together, I still see Jesus in you more than anyone else I know. I am wildly in love with you.


To my Rory:
You have taught me sweetness and the warm-fuzzies I feel in my heart for you are like nothing else I've ever known. Your giggles, your impromptu singing, the ridiculous jokes you play just to make me laugh, and hearing your voice saying "mommy" over and over and over again on the other side of the door when I come home from work make my heart soar. I absolutely adore you and know that you are meant for great, great things.

To my Twins:
I haven't met you, but I've cried in longing for you more than I've ever cried for anyone else. I've memorized your faces and your actions, clinging to every piece of information I've been given about you. Though we are continents apart (for only a few more days), you've changed me and taught me so much about myself. But even more than that, you've taught me about the relentless love of a Father who never gives up. I'm crazy about you!

*Idea from The Anderson Crew*

No comments: