Sunday, May 13, 2012

Strawberry Fields

We've found that the twins do better when we do one structured and active thing a day. Many times this involves the zoo or the playground, but last weekend we went strawberry picking. Washington Farms in Loganville was only about 1/2 hour away and it was perfect!






















And then we took the strawberries home and did everything we could think of with them, including our first ever experience with canning.  Mmmmmm.

 


We can't wait for blackberry season!


1 comment:

Jonnett said...

Hey Sarah-

FIrst of all, let me say congratulations on your three beautiful children!!! I am so impressed with the way that you are handling the transition for the girls. I am in the process of adopting two children from Ethiopia but my situation is different as I live in Ethiopia as a missionary and I am married to an Ethiopian.

I would like to ask you some questions about Christian Healthcare Ministries. Can you email me at jonnettbarrick@yahoo.com?

Thanks. God bless!
Jonnett Teshome