Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bits + Pieces

Jonathan recently started a weekend job so I get to play stay-at-home-mom on Saturday and Sunday.  I thought it would be hard since I'm working all week and the weekends are my only chance to relax, but it turns out it's awesome!  And (since controversial statements are becoming the norm these days), staying at home is SO MUCH EASIER than my job!  Good thing I love putting people to work M-F!

Here's what's been going on in our house recently. (And, I'm going to go ahead and apologize for all of Rory's faces.  She's in the stage where telling her to smile is a terrible idea...and yet I can't resist.)




Somebody was not interested in wearing cow ears.







 








 

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect family.  I'm in love.

*Thanks to Bleubird Vintage for the great post idea.  Hopefully Bits + Pieces will become regular.

1 comment:

Elizabeth M. said...

Oh my heart! Could your girls BE a little more precious? I think not! I am so enjoying watching Faith and Favor interact with Rory.